On signing in, the password field is cleared and nothing else happens (no
other browser window opens).
In this case, it is most probable that...
- ... you have tried to sign in using the Google Chrome or another alternative browser:
>> Our language learning environment is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 7 or higher, and with Firefox 3 or higher. For the moment, no other browsers are supported.
- ... you have a browser / anti-virus program / firewall with a
built-in pop-up blocker or with a plug-in functioning as pop-up
>> Internet Explorer 7 or higher - In Internet Explorer, click on the 'Tools' menu (to the right of the tabs) and choose the 'Manage Add-ons...' option. The language learning environment works best with all add-ons disabled. To do this, select all add-ons by pressing Ctrl+A and click on the 'Disable All' button (bottom right). Restart Internet Explorer.
If the above tips don't help or if you are using another browser / firewall, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- any error messages that appear
- type and version number of both operating system and browser
- type and version number of any installed antivirus / firewall